User manual CANON IMAGERUNNER ADVANCE C5000 SERIA BROCHURE
DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Diplodocs provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON IMAGERUNNER ADVANCE C5000 SERIA. We hope that this CANON IMAGERUNNER ADVANCE C5000 SERIA user guide will be useful to you.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON IMAGERUNNER ADVANCE C5000 SERIABROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] If such symptoms appear, clean the video heads with the Canon DVM-CL Digital Video Head Cleaning Cassette* or a commercially available dry cleaning cassette. If the symptoms reappear shortly after the cleaning, the videocassette may be defective. 2
Video heads may become dirty under the following conditions: · When using the camcorder in humid or hot places. · When using the video heads for a long time without cleaning them.
· Before you make important recordings, clean the video heads and make a test recording first. [. . . ] · The camcorder starts recording video after a 10-second countdown. In that case, the countdown will be only 2 seconds.
Once the countdown has begun, you can press Start/Stop again or turn off the camcorder to cancel the self timer.
Audio Recording Mode
You can change the quality of the audio recording. ( 19)
ABOUT THE WIND SCREEN
The camcorder automatically reduces the background sound of wind (only while using the built-in microphone). You can turn the wind screen off when you want the microphone to be as sensitive as possible ( 56).
Using an External Microphone
Records audio at the highest quality.
Records audio on 2 channels (Stereo 1) leaving 2 free channels (Stereo 2) you can use for audio dubbing. With this camcorder you can dub audio only using the microphone ( 49).
[ MENU] [ AUDIO SETUP] [AUDIO MODE] Desired option
Connect the external microphone to the MIC terminal. Use commercially available condenser microphones with their own power supply and a cable no longer than 3 m. You can connect almost any stereo microphone with a 3. 5 mm plug but audio recording levels may vary.
Audio Playback Modes
Selecting the Audio Channel
You can select the audio channel to play back when playing back a tape with audio recorded on two channels (either stereo sound or bilingual audio signals). ( 19)
Selecting the Audio Track on a Tape with Dubbed Audio
You can select the audio track to play back when playing back a tape that has a dubbed audio track (Stereo 2) in addition to the original recorded audio (Stereo 1). ( 19)
Original sound only. [ STEREO2]
Left and right channels (stereo) / Main and sub signals (bilingual). [ MIX/FIXED]
Left channel only (stereo) / Main signal only (bilingual). NOTES
· When you select the custom white balance: - Set the custom white balance in a sufficiently illuminated place. · Custom white balance may provide better results in the following cases: - Changing lighting conditions - Close-ups - Subjects in a single color (sky, sea or forest) - Under mercury lamps and certain types of fluorescent lights
[ IMAGE EFFECT OFF]
Records with no image enhancing effects. [ SOFT SKIN DETAIL]
Softens the details in the skin tone area for a more complimentary appearance. To obtain the best effect, use this setting when recording a close-up of a person. Note that areas similar to the skin color may lack in detail.
[ IMAGE EFFECT OFF] Desired option
( POINTS TO CHECK Mode switch:
[ D. EFFECT OFF] Desired option* FUNC. **
[ D. EFFECT OFF]
* While making the selection, you can preview the effect on the screen. ** The icon of the selected effect appears.
Select this setting when you do not intend to use the digital effects. [ FADE-T] (fade trigger), [ WIPE]
Select one of the faders to begin or end a scene with a fade from or to a black screen. [ SEPIA]
Records images in sepia tones for an "old" look. [ ART], [ MOSAIC]
Select one of these digital effects to add "flavor" to your recordings.
Press D. EFFECTS to activate the fader/effect. · Press D. EFFECTS again to deactivate the fader/effect.
TO FADE IN
Press D. EFFECTS . . . [. . . ] Continued use may damage the camcorder.
WHEN CONDENSATION IS DETECTED
· The camcorder automatically shuts off, the warning message "CONDENSATION HAS BEEN DETECTED" appears for approx. · If a cassette is loaded, the warning message "REMOVE THE CASSETTE" appears and starts flashing. Remove the cassette immediately and leave the cassette compartment open. · A cassette cannot be loaded when condensation is detected.
Condensation may form in the following cases:
· When the camcorder is moved from an air-conditioned room to a warm, humid place · When the camcorder is moved from a cold place to a warm room · When the camcorder is left in a humid room · When a cold room is heated rapidly
The precise time required for water droplets to evaporate will vary depending on the location and weather conditions. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON IMAGERUNNER ADVANCE C5000 SERIA
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON IMAGERUNNER ADVANCE C5000 SERIA will begin.