User manual CANON POWERSHOT N FACEBOOK READY BROCHURE
DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Diplodocs provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON POWERSHOT N FACEBOOK READY. We hope that this CANON POWERSHOT N FACEBOOK READY user guide will be useful to you.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON POWERSHOT N FACEBOOK READYBROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Please be aware of this and take care when operating the camera for an extended period.
About the LCD Monitor
The LCD monitor is produced with extremely high-precision manufacturing techniques. Less than 0. 01% of the pixels may occasionally misfire or appear as red or black dots. This has no effect on the recorded image and does not constitute a malfunction.
Please set the camera's video signal format to the one used in your region before using it with a TV monitor (p. 165).
Please see page 26 to change the language setting. [. . . ] content
· Clicking the main dial switches between the shutter speed and the aperture value setting.
3 Turn the main dial and select a shutter speed or an aperture value. 4 Shoot the image.
· When you press the shutter button halfway, the exposure compensation bar displays in the display panel and a number in the LCD monitor indicates the difference between standard exposure* and the selected exposure. If the difference is more than ±2 stops, the LCD monitor shows a red "-2" or "+2".
* The standard exposure is calculated by the AE function according to the selected metering method.
· Functions Available in Each Shooting Mode (p. 204) · For the correlation between aperture value and shutter speed, see page 78. · If you wish to change the exposure, adjust the shutter speed or the aperture using the main dial. · When you select a fast shutter speed or shoot a subject in a dark place, set the flash to (Red-Eye Reduction, Flash On) or (Flash On), or attach an externally mounted flash so that the LCD monitor's brightness matches the selected shutter speed and aperture value. The LCD monitor will always light up when the flash is on.
Selecting an AF Frame
The AF frame indicates the area of the composition on which the camera focuses and can be set manually to the desired area. This is convenient for focusing accurately on an off-center subject to obtain the composition you desire. However, the AF frame is fixed to center-point when an image is shot using the viewfinder with the LCD monitor off or when using the digital zoom, even if you previouslly set the AF frame to the position you desire.
1 Press the 2 Press the
button to turn on the LCD monitor. button.
· The AF frame appears in green on the LCD monitor.
the AF frame to the desired area 3 Move the C, D, B or A arrows on the using omni selector.
4 Press the
· You can immediately shoot the image using the selected AF frame by button. pressing the shutter button instead of pressing the
5 Shoot the image.
· Some settings are not available with certain Shooting modes. This screen will appear again, once the image is shot.
3 Press the button or click the main dial. 4 Shoot the image.
· The white balance cannot be adjusted when the photo effect is set to (B/W). or
Setting a Custom White Balance
You can set a custom white balance to obtain the optimal setting for the shooting conditions by having the camera evaluate a subject such as a white piece of paper or cloth, or a photo-quality gray card. You can set two different custom settings.
(D on the omni selector).
· The white balance mode appears on the display panel and the white balance settings appear on the LCD monitor if it is on.
or (Custom2) 2 Selectthe (Custom1)or the B or A arrow using main dial
Shooting - Selecting Particular Effects
on the omni selector.
3 Aim the camera at the white paper or cloth, or gray card and press the button.
· Aim the camera so that the white paper or cloth, or gray card, completely fills the frame on the LCD monitor screen or the entire viewfinder before pressing the button. · You can shoot the image right after selecting settings by pressing the shutter button. The previous screen will appear again, once the image is shot.
4 Press the button or click the main dial. 5 Shoot the image.
Setting the White Balance (continued)
· Some settings are not available with certain Shooting modes. · To set and use a custom white balance setting, it is advisable to select the shooting mode and set the exposure compensation and flash exposure compensation to zero (±0). The correct white balance may not be obtained when the exposure is incorrect (image is completely black or white). · It is also advisable to use the LCD monitor to compose the shot and to zoom in to the maximum telephoto setting. · Since the white balance data cannot be read in mode, preset the white balance in another shooting mode first before selecting mode. [. . . ] 70 g (2. 5 oz. )
Compact Power Adapter CA-560
Input voltage Rated output: Operating temperatures: Dimensions: Weight: AC 100-240 V (50/60 Hz) 60 VA (100 V) - 75 VA (240 V) 9. 5 V / 2. 7 A 0 - 40º C (32 - 104º F) 57 x 28 x 104 mm (2. 2 x 1. 1 x 4. 1 in. ) (body only) Approx. 180 g (6. 3 oz. )
Wireless Controller WL-DC100
Power supply: Operating temperatures: Dimensions: Weight: Lithium button battery CR2025 0 - 40º C (32 - 104º F) 35 x 6. 5 x 56. 6 mm (1. 4 x 0. 3 x 2. 2 in. ) Approx. 10 g (0. 4 oz. )
Card slot type: Dimensions: Weight: Type I 36. 4 x 42. 8 x 3. 3 mm (1. 4 x 1. 7 x 0. 1 in. ) Approx. 10 g (0. 4 oz. )
Charge Adapter / Car Battery Cable Kit CR-560 (Optional)
· Charge Adapter CG-560 Input voltage: Input current: Nominal output: Operating temperatures: Dimensions: Weight: DC 9. 5 V (when CA-560 used) DC 12/24 V (when automotive battery used) DC 2. 5 A (when charging the battery pack) DC 8. 4 V 1. 6 A (when charging the battery pack) DC 9. 5 1. 5 A (as an adapter) 0 - 40º C (32 - 104º F) 93 x 36 x 71 mm (3. 7 x 1. 4 x 2. 8 in. ) Approx. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON POWERSHOT N FACEBOOK READY
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON POWERSHOT N FACEBOOK READY will begin.